Same Sex Marriage: Viewpoints


 “ A positive idea”

“As long as walang natatapakan why not..if doon sila masaya y not? Money can't buy real happiness..”

“We deserve to love and be loved.....love has no GENDER....”

“Well when true love comes it doesnt choose if its right or wrong what's important is all of us deserves to be loved and to love .... love doesnt choose it knows.”

“I personally believe in gay marriage. I believe there is nothing wrong with gays and if you don't i hope you have a gay child and then realize they are no different then anyone else. I'm not gay but i still believe in it.”

“I believe that same sex unions should be allowed, separating church and state. But I understand why organized religion rejects the idea.”

“The image of God is both male and female and is reflected in a godly union between male and female where the creative power of God, His life-giving, His self-giving and His moral nature are perfectly expressed. This is only possible in a heterosexual union.” 


“Well, I definitely agree that same sex marriage should be legal. I don't see why not, there is nothing wrong when two people love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together. They are not hurting anyone...”

“You need to figure out what the definition of a marriage is first. Then after that, maybe discuss why a marriage would be necessary between two partners of the same sex? Also what the differences would be between marriage of two partners of different sex, and two partners of the same sex?”

“According east medical and religion include Christianism,Gay is bad better than lesbian.”

“Same sex is not good act.so marriage is certainly not good.
though wo should be respect other people's choose.but not equal to we agree their wrong living way.”

“I don't like marriages, for same sex and for differents sex. But if someone can do something it should not have limitations due to someone sexuality, ethnicity, religion and such things.”


“I often hear SSM opponents claim that marriage has *always* been defined as a union between one man and one woman. If this is so, then how do they treat/explain away the passages in the Bible where it explicitly contemplates marriage as a union between one man and *multiple* women? Here are some examples:

1) And Lamech took unto him two wives.Genesis 4:19.

2) Elkanah ... had two wives; the name of the one was Hannah, and the name of the other Peninnah. 1 Samuel 1:1-2

3) Solomon ... had seven hundred wives ... and three hundred concubines. 1 Kings 11:2-3

4) But Abijah waxed mighty, and married fourteen wives. 2 Chronicles 13:21

5) Jehoiada took for him two wives. 2 Chronicles 24: 3

If marriage has *always* been defined as a union between one man and one woman, then how should I understand these passages? Should I believe that the Bible is wrong in implying that marriage has *sometimes* been a union between one man and multiple women? Or should I believe that the historical claim advanced by SSM opponents is simply false? Which is it?”



“Ok, I think the same sex folks can get togeather if they want and it should not be called married. It should be called something else like union. I think that their union should be tied in court and not under the religious fashion. This way they can get the same laws, taxes and recognition as married people.”

"Homosexuality has long been seen by human communities as totally unnatural and therefore unacceptable.
Similarly other forms of unnatural sex acts, have been seen in the same way - rape, incest, bestiality, necrophilia etc.
The modern age appears to accept homosexuality and even celebrate it and its celebrity performers, but it is, nevertheless, totally unnatural and has been condemned by most peoples throughout History.
No one wants to see a return to criminal punishment, but the present attitute to it is, in my opinion, morally dysfunctional and totally sick.
For a fictional example, my Uncle Albert would detest the idea of having sex with another man, but he dearly loves his prize pig Bertha and consummates the fact.
According to the American President he should have the human right to Holy Matrimony with the dear wiggly and curvaceous lady.
He is going ahead. There is some slight hitch with transporting the guests to "The Land where the Bong Tree Grows and piggy wigs stand", but the Hotel for the honeymoon in Gommorah is all fixed up as normal or abnormal depending on your view.
If sodomites have the right to be treated as normal, why not buggers and where does it end ?????????????????????????"


"In my opinion gay marriage should not be legalized. Homosexuality is a sin. I know everyone who is all for it will hate me for my opinion but everyone has te right to speak out what they believe. I think it is funny when someone does not agree with you all the sudde you are the bad guy for saying your opinion in which they did also. Kind of unfair if you ask me. I am not saying at all that I don't sin. I am a chrisian and I know I sin and I am not by all means perfect so don't twist my words. I am against gay marriage and homosexuality period that is my opinon though. I am not bashing anyone here, just stating my beliefs is all."